Mountain Top Industries is the market leader in retractable tonneau covers and other accessories for pickup trucks supplying to the OEM and aftermarket in Europe and Australia. The company is on a growth trajectory and to support this we are looking for an experienced Key Account Manager to support and strengthen our OEM business.
The role will be responsible for continuing and further improve the high level of support we provide to our clients and for ensuring the achievement of our ambitious targets through well-planned and executed sales strategies. It is a critical position that entails a broad and cross-functional responsibility to ensure that Mountain Top delivers on all commitments while constantly pursuing opportunities for enhancing the value of the contract – for Mountain Top as well as the client.
The ideal candidate will have experience from the automotive OE sector as a tier one supplier and possesses a strong commercial mindset but with an end-to-end perspective on the business and the ability to assume ownership of the full customer relationship including aspects that are outside of the commercial scope. Previous management and leadership experience will be an advantage.
The main tasks and responsibilities of the role are:
- Full account ownership including setting and achieving targets.
- Handling of quotations and other inquiries.
- Co-ordinate internal functions to ensure accounts are serviced and informed in a timely and professional manner.
- Actively seek out and pursue activities that can improve our relationship with the accounts with regards to product solutions, internal or shared processes, and supplier scoring/certifications.
- Stakeholder mapping and management ensuring effective communication with the accounts at all levels of the organization.
The main skills and competencies for the role are:
- Substantial automotive OE experience from a similar role with results to show for it.
- Commercial mindset combined with cross-functional understanding.
- Structured and analytical approach with equally strong execution skills.
- Good technical understanding and able to read and convey product specifications and drawings.
- Attention to details without losing track of the big picture.
- Represent Mountain Top in a consistently professional manner in all interfaces with the customer.
- Speaking and writing proficiency in English and German Knowledge of a third European language is an advantage.
The role will be a part of the Mountain Top Sales & Marketing Team servicing the world’s biggest vehicle manufacturers. Travelling in the order of 40-60 days per year should be expected.
Deadline for applications is as soon as possible, for further information please contact VP Sales Claus Gottfredsen at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone + 45 20 43 60 65 or contact HR Manager Jeanette Hassel at telephone + 45 28 27 03 41.
Mountain Top is a leading accessory supplier to the global pickup truck market with more than 40 years of experience within the automotive industry. Mountain Top works with partnership solutions as a Tier1 Automotive OEM and PPO (Post Production Option) supplier, specialized in developing and manufacturing accessories for pickup trucks in accordance with strict OEM technical standards and quality. Through national importers, distributors, and retailers, Mountain Top is a strong player in the European and Australian aftermarket for pickup truck accessories.