Do you want to join Mountain Top Industries journey towards global growth?
On behalf of Mountain Top Industries, we are searching for a strong CFO who will report to the CEO and be a part of the top management team in Mountain Top Industries. The CFO we are looking for has excellent leadership skills and can manage to operate at a strategic level combined with being involved in all day to day activities in the financial team.
Mountain Top Industries is the market leader in Europe in developing and manufacturing equipment for pick-up trucks. They have partners/customers like Ford, Mercedes, VW, Toyota, and Nissan.
Mountain Top Industries has been awarded as a gazelle company for the past nine years and awarded twice with the EY award for the most successful owner-led company in the region. Mountain Top Industries has grown from 60 to 200 employees in recent years and they continue to grow. The company has in 2017 started a strategic partnership with the Nordic capital fund Axcel, so they can strengthen their global growth strategy and aim to become the global market leader within their field.
You must have a solid operational background in accounting and have developed high-level financial competencies. Experience with Private Equity and operating with affiliates treasury, borrowing, cash flow etc. in other countries, as well as M&A, would be an advance.
Your Professional background:
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 10+ years of total accounting or finance experience
- Demonstrated confidence and executive presence – ability to motivate staff
- Excellent analytical, reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Significant experience working with external auditors, internal controls and compliance-related issues
- Ability to synthesize complex priorities and present actionable options while motivating excellence across teams
- Experience in partnering with a CEO and executive team ideally in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, high growth environment
- Demonstrable skills – leadership, commercial, hands-on, flexible
About the job:
The key objectives and activities include:
- Team Leadership & organizational development
- Provide accurate, user-friendly and timely analysis and financial report and Sponsor on key initiatives related to financial KPI’s
- Facilitator on legal matters, ensure compliance with guidelines from our board
- and top management team
- Continuous review of the process cost management and performance tracking and foster strong cooperation with Operations
- Stakeholder Management; engage and support on Audit and ensure compliance throughout the financial structure
- General Matters such as execute on the strategic initiatives and report on progress, support to CEO and participating in top management team
- Develop the team and structure to meet the needs and requirements from stakeholders
- Improve financial reporting (timing, format & content)
- Provide insight and value to a potential capital expansion
- Improve the KPI reporting and progress tracking
- Contribute to a continued cash flow improvement
- Establish Transfer Pricing policy and defense file
- Review the organization needs and present an action plan for the coming 12 months
- Compete a 360 Due Diligence follow up and provide recommendations
- Provide strong leadership and guidance
- Be well integrated into the team
You will get:
A professionally competent team working in a dynamic environment where professionalism, dedication, thoroughness, mutual respect, and humor are the core values.
A headquarter in Frederikssund but with sales offices in Melbourne, Australia, which is the first step in our international growth strategy.
Deadline for applications is as soon as possible, for further information please contact Stine Amina Toft at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone + 45 70 30 00 80
Mountain Top Industries ApS design develops and produces accessories for pick-up trucks. The products are developed in collaboration with the world’s largest pick-up truck manufacturers and are produced at the company in Frederikssund. Mountain Top is the market leader in Europe and is also established in Australia. Mountain Top is owned by Axcel and Bjerg Family. www.mountaintop.dk.