12 months, if nothing else is agreed.
ABE (Allgemeine Betriebserlaubnis) and TÜV
Yes, the Cargo Carriers feature a channel that fits most bike carriers e.g. carriers from Mont Blanc or Thule.
Mountain Top have developed adapter kits for Mitsubishi L200, Ford Ranger, and Toyota Hilux original styling bars. It is not possible to combine a Mountain Top Style or Classic with an original styling / sports bar.
It is recommended not to expose Mountain Top products to car wash detergents and other substances with a PH value higher than 8.5.
Yes, you can easily open the tailgate if the Roll Cover is closed, except for models where the optional tailgate brackets have been installed to hold the tailgate in locked position when the Roll Cover is closed.
If your vehicle is equipped with a lockable tailgate, you do not need the optional tailgate brackets: Then you simply use your car keys to lock/unlock the tailgate when required.
- Check if the drains are blocked by pulling them out of the bulkhead
- If water doesn’t run freely from the drains, remove lid
- Check if drain outlets are blocked inside the canister
When cleaning your Mountain Top product, make sure that the PH value of the detergent / water does not exceed 8.5. If the surface is already discolored, this can in most cases be repaired by applying a polishing product. Contact your Mountain Top dealer for more information.
Pull back on handle and press the button down.
- Check play in rear profile with tailgate open and Roll closed (Must be 1-2mm)
- Readjust Roll on car if necessary
- Lubricate flockinglist in side profiles
- Adjust main spring tension
No. The Sports Bar is only for styling.
If the Sports Bar covers the third break light on the vehicle, disconnect the break light on the vehicle and connect the break light on the sports bar to the vehicle. This is covered in the installation manual that comes with your Mountain Top Sports Bar.
Yes, you can install it yourself by following the installation manual that comes with your Mountain Top product, although we recommend having a professional dealer install it for you.
- Mountain Top Classic = No
- Mountain Top Style = No
- Mountain Top Roll = Only for drain in front and rear of the deck.
- Mountain top Slide = Yes in bottom
- Mountain Top Soft Cover = No
- Mountain Top Cargo Carriers = No
- Mountain Top Aluliner= Small holes for fixing the plates
- Mountain top Sports Bar = No
- Mountain Top Alu Bar = No
- Mountain Top Classic = 100 kg.
- Mountain Top Style = Do not load directly on top. In combination with Cargo Carriers you can load up to 75 kg.
- Mountain Top Roll = Do not load directly on top. In combination with Cargo Carriers you can load up to 75 kg.
- Mountain Top Slide = Up to 500 kg.
- Mountain Top Soft Cover = No loading capacity.
- Mountain Top Cargo Carriers = 75 kg in total on the two bars.
- Mountain Top Aluliner = Same loading capacity as your vehicle.
- Mountain Top Sports Bar = No loading capacity.
- Mountain Top Alu Bar = No loading capacity.