Do you want to join Mountain Top Industries global growth journey?
On behalf of Mountain Top Industries, we are searching for a strong Senior Design Engineer with extensive experience in functional design and construction from a manufacturing company.
Mountain Top Industries is the market leader in Europe in developing and manufacturing equipment for pickup cars and their partners and customers are Ford, Mercedes, VW, Toyota, Nissan, and others.
Mountain Top Industries has been awarded as a gazelle company indicating straight for the last past nine years indicating the substantial growth of at least 10% year to year, and they have been awarded for the third time with the EY award for the most successful owner-led company in the region. Mountain Top Industries has grown from 60 to 200 employees in recent years, and they continue to grow. The company has in 2017 stated a strategic partnership with the Nordic capital fund Axcel, so they can strengthen their global growth strategy and aim to become the global market leader within their field.
We picture us;
- That you have a background as a mechanical engineer or similar professional ballast with the great understanding of production technologies.
- A highly experienced user of Solidworks and PDM systems
- Have a creative personality that will take an active part in finding innovative solutions that customers will recognize an added value in combining functionality and aesthetic
- You have experience in designing in different materials, such as aluminium (extruded and cast parts), plastic (injection molded), metal in general (sheet metal for bracketry and similar), and rubber (both extruded and cast)
- You have experience in surface modeling
- You can work independently, timely follow a project plan, keep deadlines and deliver according to agreements
- That you very organized and clear in your communication to allow efficient collaboration between our Australian office and HQ in Denmark
- That you are highly structured and quality conscious, as Mountain Top’s projects sometimes are large, of long duration and can have a certain complexity
- That you are detail oriented and see tasks all the way through until they are 100% completed
- Passionate for the world of 4×4 and pick-ups
- That you ideally have knowledge about Microsoft Dynamic NAV or even better, the daughter system C5
As a person, you are curious and technically very well-founded and you are motivated by inspiring your employees to continuously improve both new and existing solutions that are within the company DNA.
Since all communication with customers takes place in English, you are expected to master English at a high level in writing and speaking. Other language skills are an advantage but not a requirement.
You will get:
A professionally competent team working in a dynamic environment where professionalism, dedication, thoroughness, mutual respect, and humor are the core values.
A headquarter in Frederikssund but with sales offices in Melbourne, Australia, which is the first step in our international growth strategy.
Deadline for applications is as soon as possible, for further information please contact Mille Frydensberg at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone + 45 26 48 93 99
Mountain Top Industries ApS design develops and produces accessories for pick-up trucks. The products are developed in collaboration with the world’s largest pick-up truck manufacturers and are produced at the company in Frederikssund. Mountain Top is the market leader in Europe and is also established in Australia. Mountain Top is owned by Axcel and Bjerg Family. www.mountaintop.dk.
Recent press releases regarding Mountain Top Industries.