Mountain Top is a market leader in developing and manufacturing accessories for the pickup segment within the automotive industry. We cover all genuine major brands in the industry and our partners and customers are Ford, Toyota, VW, Hyundai, Nissan, etc. The company is growing rapidly as our successful brand and quality is reaching global acknowledgement.
Mountain Top is looking for an IT Supporter to our team at headquarter in Frederikssund.
You will become part of the IT department and will have a wide independent responsibility. Main tasks are planning and execution of user support and maintenance of the company’s IT assets. Tasks are among others:
- Set up, operate, and maintain PC’s for both administrator and shop floor operation work
- Technical user support for employees to solve IT related issues
- Maintenance of company IT components, server, printers, network, and phone system
- Develop, prepare, and maintain all IT related documentation
- Definition and implementation of company IT policies to ensure all IT related business risks are covered. This will be done with close collaboration with Mountain Top’s mother company, RealTruck
- Support IT software program installation, upgrade, and implementation
- Procurement planning work for all IT plant infrastructure such as PCs, server, and IT equipment
- Project management execution for IT related continuous improvement projects in Denmark and potentially Mountain Top Group
- Other administrative and ad hoc tasks
- Remote update of servers and operation systems in other time zones within Mountain Top Group
- Collaboration and know-how sharing with the international colleagues in Mountain Top Group and RealTruck
- Coordination of tasks with the external IT supplier when needed
- Responsible for GDPR compliance within the systems that are administrated by the IT department, such as, but no limited to, AD, email, and phone systems
- The job is very diverse and requires adhering to various deadlines that need to be managed
The right profile
You have substantial experience with support of IT users and IT infrastructure, backed by a relevant theoretical knowledge, and most of all, you are a curious, systematic, structured, and organized person. You will need to continuously update and improve the foundation of the position and optimize the involved processes.
You possess a solid expertise of the Microsoft product range, including Office 365. You have a good understanding of IT infrastructure in general and a natural flair for learning new IT systems and programs. You enjoy taking responsibility, can work dedicated and target oriented, follow up independently and well structured.
You know and understand the needs of the organization and the individual IT user to understand identify the issues they are facing and help them to overcome those.
- Background as IT Specialist or senior engineer level
- Solid knowledge of
- Microsoft products (Windows – Microsoft Office)
- Microsoft Dynamic C5, ERP
- Active Directory
- Know-how in MySQL, and SQL servers/databases is a plus
- Good general IT system understanding and easy at learning new IT systems and programs
- Taking responsibility, can work independently and structured
- Good understanding of the users’ needs and can assess and prioritize tasks from the users’ point of view
- Fluent in English
Ready to join the Mountain Top journey?
Submit your application via the button “Apply”. Deadline for applications is as soon as possible.
For further information, please contact:
Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, so do not wait to send yours.