Mountain Top is a market leader in developing and manufacturing accessories for the pickup segment within the automotive industry. We cover all genuine major brands in the industry and our partners and customers are Ford, Toyota, VW, Hyundai, Nissan etc. The company is growing rapidly as our successful brand and quality is reaching global acknowledgement.
Mountain Top (Denmark) is looking for a Quality Technicians to our team at headquarter in Frederikssund.
Your primary tasks will be:
- Handle product audits and 0-series approval.
- Handle product/process quality system review (quality gate before 0-series) and give relevant feedback during the gate event.
- Participate in process audits and follow up resolution of the audit deviations.
- First contact for production related to quality control.
- Product control (daily sampling inspection review)
- Handle calibration tasks, contact external laboratories to manage calibration of the measuring tools/jigs on time.
- Handle MSA activities for both variable and attribute gauge R&R.
- Coordinate with production concerning specific customer claims, including verification of the implemented actions to prevent reoccurrence.
- Collect and follow up implementation of deviation authorization during mass production.
- Participate in systematic root cause analyzing activities using methods such as but not limited to 5xWhy and Ishikawa.
You will succeed in this position if you have:
- Knowledge of IATF16949 (Automotive Quality Management System).
- Experienced with doing calibrations and conducting/supervising MSA.
- Excellent technical understanding and a professional background from a similar position in the production industry.
- Good at building relationships and communicating.
- Fluent in Danish and English on a proficient level.
- Structured and good at working as part of a team as well as independently.
- Knowledge of other automotive core tools will be advantageous.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 will also be an advantage.
Ready to join the Mountain Top journey:
Deadline for applications is as soon as possible, for further information please contact:
Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, so don’t wait to send yours.