Mountain Top are searching for a Senior Design Engineer with extensive experience in functional design and construction from a manufacturing company. Our portfolio offers many aspects of engineering in both mechanics and materials. We are also looking into electrical hardware which will play a bigger role in the future for Mountain Top so electrical understanding is a benefit for this position.
Mountain Top is a market leader in developing and manufacturing accessories for the pickup segment within automotive industry. We cover all genuine major brands in the industry and our partners and customers are Ford, Toyota, VW, Hyundai, Nissan etc. The company is growing rapidly as our successful brand and quality is reaching global acknowledgement. Next big step on our journey is the new factory in USA from were we will supply the North American market with premium roll covers.
- That you have a background as a mechanical engineer or similar professional ballast with the great understanding of production technologies.
- A highly experienced user of SolidWorks and PDM systems. Experience in surface modelling and/or CATIA is an advantage.
- Have a creative personality that will take an active part in finding innovative solutions that customers will recognize an added value in combining functionality and aesthetic.
- You have experience in designing in different materials, such as aluminum (extruded and cast parts), plastic (injection molded), metal in general (sheet metal for bracketry and similar), and rubber (both extruded and cast).
- Pragmatic approach to validation, prototyping and simulation of your design.
- You can work independently, timely follow a project plan, keep deadlines and deliver according to agreements together with the Project Manager Office.
- That you very organized and clear in your communication to allow efficient collaboration between our various offices and both in Denmark and overseas.
- That you are highly structured and quality conscious, as Mountain Tops projects sometimes are large, of long duration and can have a certain complexity.
- That you are detail oriented and see tasks all the way through until they are 100% completed
- Passionate for the world of 4×4 and pick-ups
- That you ideally have knowledge about Microsoft Dynamic NAV or even better, the daughter system C5
As a person, you are curious and technically very well-founded. Responsible and open to learn new things in an industry that is rarely seen in Denmark. Continuously improve both new and existing solutions that are within the company DNA. Ready to come on board the Mountain Top journey.
Since all communication with customers takes place in English, you are expected to master English at a high level in both writing and speaking. Other language skills are an advantage but not a requirement.
You will get:
Be part of a competent team of 7 designers and engineers working in a dynamic environment where professionalism, dedication, thoroughness, mutual respect, and humor are the core values. We appreciate an informal approach with an open-minded constructive dialogue.
A large test facility and inhouse prototyping in 1:1 scale as validation of product development is essential.
Headquarter in Frederikssund and with factories in Denmark, Thailand and US plus R&D office in Australia.
Contacts and dates:
Deadline for applications is as soon as possible.
Send your application through the link down below “Apply online”.
For further information please contact:
CTO, Martin Strassner on +45 6021 8301 or HR Manager Jeanette Hassel +45 2827 0341.