Nov. 27th - Dec. 1st
Global Sales & Marketing are excited to invite you on a trip to our corporate headquarters in Denmark, a week-long immersive experience focused on enhancing your knowledge in product, sales, and marketing.
3600 FREDERIKSSUND, DENMARK
This event will be a dynamic blend of team-building activities designed to foster connections with colleagues from across the globe, coupled with an intensive agenda dedicated to elevating our global sales and marketing efforts in our regions.
We’ll engage in hands-on product training sessions, where you’ll have the opportunity to delve into the intricacies of our offerings and gain valuable insights. This is just the beginning of an exciting itenerary that will equip you with the tools and knowledge needed to excel in the ever-changing automotive industry. Stay tuned for further details and prepare to embark on a transformative journey with us.
We can’t wait to welcome you to Denmark.
|Agenda owner: Global S&M & Production
|Introduction - Team exercise
|Tour of production
|State of art production presentation
|Agenda owner: Sales & PMO
|Product knowledge transfer
|Presentation of product pipeline
|From idea to new Product - idea generation
|Agenda owner: QA & R&D
|Global Quality Presentation - How good are we?
|Group work & presentations on Q&A
|Vision – how are we different to competitors
|Agenda owner: Global S&M
|Sales & Marketing best practice sharing by each regional team
|Presentation of digital platforms and tools: 3D Showcase, Shopify and Skyfish
|Agenda owner: Regional teams
|Meetings with other stakeholders in the company
Global S&M & Production
- Introduction – Team exercise
- Tour of production
- State of art production presentation
- Product installation
Sales & PMO
- Product knowledge transfer
- Competitor benchmarking
- Presentation of product pipeline
- From idea to new Product – idea generation
QA & R&D
- Global Quality Presentation – How good are we?
- Group work & presentations on Q&A
- Vision – how are we different to competitors
- Sales technique
- Sales & Marketing best practice sharing by each regional team
- HubSpot training
- Presentation of digital platforms and tools: 3D Showcase, Shopify and Skyfish
- Meetings with other stakeholders in the company
- Please use the registration form further up on the page.
- Your tickets will be bought and managed by your manager.
- Please coordinate with your manager.
Additional Conference Details
- Remember your safety shoes.
- November in Denmark can be quite cold (4-7 degrees celsius) , so please remember warm clothes and shoes/boots.